Hot Penny Stock Pick
Biostem US Corporation
For A Detailed Quote CLICK HERE
Biostem US Corporation is a fully reporting United States Corporation registered in Nevada with offices in Clearwater, Florida.
The company intends to license or provide affiliation of its’ proven Biostem MethodTM hair re-growth technology to qualified physicians worldwide.
The executive and medical advisory staff expects to continue to improve the existing technology for hair re-growth. Additionally, the company is seeking to move into stem cell related technology areas such as joint and ligament repair, all centering around regenerative medicine using ethically sourced adult stem cells.
Biostem expects to provide licensing and affiliate opportunities with all new technology that it develops. Biostem also is seeking to partner with companies that have compatible technology that will enhance the services and products offered through its’ license and affiliate programs.
Regenerative Medicine uses stem cells to renew or repair tissue or organs that have been destroyed or damaged through aging, illness or injury. According to The National Institutes of Health, “tissue engineering in regenerative medicine is an emerging multidisciplinary field involving biology, medicine, and engineering that is likely to revolutionize the ways we improve the health and quality of life for millions of people worldwide by restoring, maintaining, or enhancing tissue and organ function.”
Perhaps the greatest achievement to date in regenerative medicine is the creation of a cloned lamb in 1997. The ability to create an entire body from cloned stem cells was established. Specific organ or tissue regeneration is the object of countless research projects around the world. To date, scientists have repaired lost heart tissue, grown new blood veins, created teeth, grown neural and islet cells, repaired or grown new cartilage for knee repair and grown new hair using stem cells. Re-growth of finger tips up to 3/8th of an inch using stem cells is currently used to treat war veterans who have partially lost fingers damaged by explosive devices. Scientists have created sperm from stem cells. This emerging field touches every body part and is discovering new uses constantly.
Cell sources fall into two main categories: embryonic and adult. Embryonic cells are the unity of sperm and egg and in order to use them, the embryo must be destroyed. This destruction has created a major religious/ethical based controversy regarding the destruction of life. Adult cells are the cells that are obtained from all sources other than embryonic. These adult cell sources do not include the destruction of “life” and carry no controversy. Biostem will focus on non-embryonic, adult cell sources.
The Biostem MethodTM
Biostem has developed a hair restoration process known as The Biostem MethodTM. This process offered through Biostem affiliates and licensees, involves the use of platelet rich plasma injections, low level laser therapy, nutraceutical supplements to stimulate stem cell growth, and private labeled hair products. This combination has proven highly effective in restoring hair growth in men and women. In mid 2012, the company will begin offering it’s licensing and affiliate programs worldwide. The first operational affiliate is located in Ohio.
Harness the Power of your own body’s stem cells
Stem Cell Therapy with platelet rich plasma (PRP) uses the body’s own cells to target your hair restoration needs. The equipment used for soft tissue injection is cleared by the FDA and Biostem’s affiliates/licensees are actively involved in applying PRP technology to hair restoration.
STEP 1: About five days prior to your procedure, you begin taking Biostem Support, a Biostem supplement formulated in association with leading researchers from a major southern Florida university. This completely natural nutraceutical enhances your body’s ability to produce and release adult stem cells which results in the presence of more cells in your blood on the day of your procedure.
STEP 2: : In-office procedure, where your own blood is drawn and your stem cells are harvested in our on-site, state-of-the-art, laboratory facility. Special laboratory technology is used to separate the platelet rich plasma containing your stem cells and growth factors from your blood, then is injected back into your scalp targeting the areas where your current hair growth is diminishing.
STEP 3: You leave the Biostem affiliate’s clinic looking no different in appearance than when you came in. The entire procedure takes about an hour and is virtually painless. You can resume normal daily activity immediately upon leaving the clinic.
• Virtually painless procedure.
• Non-obvious to others; no embarrassing dressings or bandages.
• Takes approximately an hour to complete initial treatment.
• Safe, with no side effects.
• HAIR announced that Dr. Prendergast is appointed Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery at St. Francis Hospital. Dr. Prendergast is a clinical cardiothoracic surgeon, who performs 200-250 open-heart operations and 5 to 15 heart transplants each year. He is deeply involved in numerous clinical and research activities associated with stem cells and heart repair. He is presently Director of Cardiac Transplantation at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey, where he holds an Associate Professorship of Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. In addition to being an active participant in stem cell research program development and teaching medical students and residents, his other interests include medical research funding and humanitarian development of programs for Disabled American Veterans.
• HAIR has entered into a contractual affiliate agreement with Dr. Marina Pizarro and her multi-location practice, Pizarro Hair Restoration Clinics www.DrPizarro.com. Additionally, Dr. Pizarro will serve as the Medical Director for the company. Dr. Marina Pizarro holds the distinction of being the first female hair transplant physician in the industry and belongs to the elite group of surgeons who have performed over 30,000 hair transplant procedures in their careers. She received her Medical Degree from Ponce School of Medicine in Puerto Rico in 1985.
• HAIR has engaged Acropolis Inc. www.acropolisinc.com, a full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida, to lend their expertise in brand building, marketing, and advertising development and placement.
• Philip A. Lowry, MD, has been appointed as the Chairman of its Scientific and Medical Board of Advisors . Dr. Philip A. Lowry received his undergraduate degree from Harvard College before going on to the Yale University School of Medicine. His completed his internal medicine residency at the University of Virginia then pursued fellowship training in hematology and oncology there as well. During fellowship training and subsequently at the University of Massachusetts, he worked in the laboratory of Dr. Peter Quesenberry working on in vitro and in vivo studies of mouse and human stem cell biology.
• In May HAIR announced a $5,000,000 financing agreement through private placement of stock. CEO, Dwight Brunoehler, The company issued issue 20,000,000 shares of the company’s common stock in exchange for $5,000,000 in cash or 25 cents ($.25) per share.
• Jeanne Ann Lumadue, MD, PhD, MBA, has been appointed to its Scientific and Medical Board of Advisors . Dr. Lumadue currently is Medical Director at the Mount Nittany Physician Group Laboratory in State College, PA. She also serves as Medical Director of the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank and is a member of the medical staff of the Mount Nittany Medical Center, all in State College.
• Late last year, John Satino, President of Biostem, announced results of a two year consumer study, on treating Alopecia Areata, conducted at a Biostem affiliate clinic in Florida at The international Stem Cell & Cicatrical Alopecia Symposium. The Symposium was held in Bethesda, Maryland and sponsored by Case Western Reserve School of Medicine and The National Institutes of Health Rare Disease Research Office. The study involved 700 patients, with results showing renewed hair growth in 80% of the participants. The treatment, developed by Biostem, includes a combination of the patients own blood, utilization of growth factors, laser treatments for bio-photo stimulation, and a nutraceutical designed to stimulate hair follicle growth. This unique combination of treatments is known as “The Biostem Method™.”
Breaking HAIR News:
August 2 – Biostem U.S., Corporation Scientific and Medical Board of Advisors Member Appointed Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery at St. Francis Hospital
Dr. Tom Prendergast, Currently Director of Cardiac Transplantation and Ventricular Assistance at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey, Assumes Additional Position in Busy Surgery Center
Biostem U.S., Corporation, (HAIR) (Biostem, the Company), a fully reporting public company in the stem cell regenerative medicine sciences sector, Chief Executive Officer Dwight Brunoehler stated, “Dr. Prendergast is a very talented and very active clinical and research surgeon. Biostem is fortunate to have his guidance in our scientific and medical pursuits. He will be playing an ever increasingly important role in the company’s future regarding the use of stem cells and regenerative medicine.”
According to Dr. Prendergast, “The Robert Wood Johnson Medical School currently has several stem cell related projects including the use of stem cells to reduce the risk of kidney related dysfunction following cardiac surgery. As Biostem grows, I look forward to assisting in implementing the Company’s stem cell regenerative medicine goals in multiple areas.”
Dr. Prendergast is a clinical cardiothoracic surgeon, who performs 200-250 open-heart operations and 5 to 15 heart transplants each year. He is deeply involved in numerous clinical and research activities associated with stem cells and heart repair. He is presently Director of Cardiac Transplantation at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey, where he holds an Associate Professorship of Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. In addition to being an active participant in stem cell research program development and teaching medical students and residents, his other interests include medical research funding and humanitarian development of programs for Disabled American Veterans.
Dr. Prendergast received his undergraduate degrees in biophysics and psychology, as well as his medical degree, at Pennsylvania State University. His general surgery residency was for five years at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. His cardiothoracic surgery training was at the University of Southern California School of Medicine, including the Los Angeles County Medical Center. Subsequent fellowship training included pediatric cardiac surgery at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, along with thoracic transplant fellowships at University of Southern California in Los Angeles and at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia. He spent three years at the University of Kansas establishing thoracic transplant programs until returning to Temple University Hospital as one of their staff heart and lung transplant surgeons. Subsequent to his time at Temple, he joined up with Newark Beth Israel/St. Barnabas Hospitals, where he assumed directorship as the Chief of Cardiac Transplantation and Mechanical Assistance.
About Biostem U.S. Corporation
Biostem U.S., Corporation (HAIR) is a fully reporting Nevada corporation with offices in Clearwater, Florida. Biostem U.S. is a technology licensing company with proprietary technology centered on providing hair re-growth using human stem cells. The company also intends to train and license selected physicians to provide Regenerative Cellular Therapy treatments to assist the body’s natural approach to healing tendons, ligaments, joints and muscle injuries by using the patient’s own stem cells. Biostem U.S. is seeking to expand its operations worldwide through licensing of its proprietary technology and acquisition of existing stem cell related facilities. The company’s goal is to operate in the international biotech market, focusing on the rapidly growing regenerative medicine field, using ethically sourced adult stem cells to improve the quality and longevity of life for all mankind.
The company’s Board of Directors is headed by Chairman, Scott Crutchfield, who also acts as Senior Vice President of World Wide Operations for Crocs, Inc. (CROX) and includes Crocs, Inc. original member, Steve Beck.
Biostem US Corporation
13555 Automobile Road, #110
Clearwater, Florida 33762
DO NOT BASE ANY INVESTMENT DECISION UPON ANY MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS REPORT. We are not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. PennyTrader.com makes no recommendation that the purchase of securities of companies profiled in this web site is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment such securities will be profitable. In general, given the nature of the companies profiled and the lack of an active trading market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. You are receiving this email because you have registered on PennyTrader.com or one of our affiliate companies.
The information contained in our report should be viewed as commercial advertisement and is not intended to be investment advice. The report is not provided to any particular individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. The information contained in our report is not an offer to buy or sell securities. We distribute opinions, comments and information free of charge exclusively to individuals who wish to receive them.
Our newsletter and website have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. An individual should never invest in the securities of any company profiled based solely on information contained in our reports. Individuals should assume that all information contained in the report about profiled companies is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research.
Any individual who chooses to invest in any securities should do so with caution. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the money that is invested. Always research your own investments and consult with a registered investment advisor or licensed stock broker before investing.
Information contained in our report will contain “forward looking statements” as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Subscribers are cautioned not to place undue reliance upon these forward looking statements. These forward looking statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside of our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. Factors that could affect performance include, but are not limited to, those factors that are discussed in each profiled company’s most recent reports or registration statements filed with the SEC. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward looking statements included in the report and not place undue reliance upon such statements. We are committed to providing factual information on the companies that are profiled. However, we do not provide any assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, including information regarding a profiled company’s plans or ability to effect any planned or proposed actions. We have no first-hand knowledge of any profiled company’s operations and therefore cannot comment on their capabilities, intent, resources, nor experience and we make no attempt to do so. Statistical information, dollar amounts, and market size data was provided by the subject company and related public information sources which we believe to be reliable but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. To the fullest extent of the law, we will not be liable to any person or entity for the quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the information provided in the report, or for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages that may arise out of the use of information we provide to any person or entity (including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss of opportunities, trading losses, and damages that may result from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of this information). We encourage you to invest carefully and read investment information available at the websites of the SEC at http://www.sec.gov and FINRA at http://www.finra.org.